Parish Staff

Rev. Rholando Grecia
Pastor
Deacon Malcom Andry
Deacon John Mattingly
Mrs. Angela Naquin
Administrative Assistant
Mrs. Anita Granier
Cemetery Director & Parish Bookkeeper
Ms. Wanda Moore
Director of Religious Education
Mr. Fletcher Dryden
Maintenance for Parish & Cemetery

 

Mr. Brian Naquin
Pastoral Council President
Mr. Glenn Verdun
Finance Committee
Mrs. Carol Louviere
Liturgy Committee
Mr. Mervyn LeBlanc
Building & Grounds Committee
Mr. Henry Rodrigue
Service Committee
Mrs. Nancy Collins 
Family Fun Day Committee
 

History

Original church building was an old Army chapel from Gulfport, MS. It was enlarged in 1954 and remodeled in 1981 and now seats about 600. Although the school, which operated from 1954 to 1971, is now closed, the building is presently being used for a religious education program. Parish buildings include a rectory and a community center. Space leased in school building to Terrebonnne Parish Head Start.