Parish Staff

Rev. Billy Velasco Pastor
Deacon Malcom Andry
Deacon John Mattingly
Mrs. Anita Granier
Cemetery Director & Parish Bookkeeper
Mrs. Wanda Moore
Director of Religious Education, Parish Secretary
Mrs. Qwen Eaton
Pastoral Council President
Mr. Corey Louviere
Finance Committee
Mr. Brian Naquin
Building & Grounds Committee


Original church building was an old Army chapel from Gulfport, MS. It was enlarged in 1954 and remodeled in 1981 and now seats about 600. Although the school, which operated from 1954 to 1971, is now closed, the building is presently being used for a religious education program. Parish buildings include a rectory and a community center. Space leased in school building to Terrebonnne Parish Head Start.